The WooCommerce team have released WooCommerce 3.3.5. This version includes a variety of minor bug fixes, none of which address security issues, so there’s probably no harm in waiting a couple of days before updating to avoid any newly-introduced problems.
* Fix – Shop page notice should not appear when edting the “Hello World!” page.
* Fix – Inconsistent order item refund sign.
* Fix – Change `wc_get_price_excluding_tax` to not round the return value so calculations in admin are not pre-rounded.
* Fix – Use minimum price instead of maximum price when ordering variable products from low to high on term archives.
* Fix – `order` and `orderby` on shop page when using rewrite rules.
* Fix – Ajax loading spinner when using twentyseventeen theme.
* Fix – Out of Stock products change stock to On Backorder when imported to update existing products.
* Fix – Visibility dropdown not responding in quick edit when stock management is disabled.
* Fix – Featured paramenter in products endpoint on REST API.
* Fix – Linebreaks in order item meta.
* Fix – Product rating count when updated by admin.
* Tweak – Define array before attempting to append to it.
* Tweak – Change WC WP-CLI commands default per_page value to 100.
* Tweak – Ensure background process class returns `data` as an array.
* Tweak – Increase orders table checkbox column size on small devices.
* Tweak – Better support for infinite scroll in Jetpack.
Remember to always test updated on a staging website first, and report any issues to the WooCommerce team.