The WooCommerce team released WooCommerce 3.3.4. This version includes an assortment of minor bug fixes, none of which address security issues, so there’s probably no harm in waiting a couple of days before updating to avoid any newly-introduced problems.
* Fix – Fixed undefined index after running setup wizard two times on fresh install.
* Fix – wc_get_loop_class; force columns to be a minimum of 1.
* Fix – Added loading spinner to WC panels in menu admin.
* Fix – Use relative scheme for AJAX endpoint to avoid errors when using a mix of HTTP and HTTPS.
* Fix – Fix SelectWoo templateSelection property.
* Fix – Layered nav support on unsupported theme archives.
* Fix – Prevent full refresh when editing store notice in the customizer.
* Fix – Only append tax label in email content if taxes are enabled.
* Fix – More reliable Jetpack detection.
* Fix – Check if product has weight before calculate weight total in cart.
* Fix – Correctly handle default ordering on the search page.
* Fix – Fix default product category handling in installer.
* Fix – Properly check slugs when updating attributes.
* Fix – Use gallery thumbnail size for variation image switcher.
* Fix – Clear subcategory cache when updating product categories.
* Fix – Round fractional cents when out of base.
* Fix – Inherit ‘is variation’ from existing attribute during csv import.
* Fix – Set is_shortcode loop prop when outputting subcategories.
* Fix – Reload gateways after updating the order.
* Tweak – Use wc_get_default_products_per_row as the default for product shortcodes.
* Tweak – Add post_excerpt to product search.
* Tweak – Update the description of the user tracking notice in the onboarding wizard.
* Tweak – Add extra data in order mobile view (status and date).
* Tweak – Add profile link to order screen.
Remember to always test updated on a staging website first, and report any issues to the WooCommerce team.